Homes of Kona KoveDiscover more about living in Kona Kove
A Slice of Paradise
New construction, great room style bungalow in the heart of Naples. Completed model now open.
Features include recessed LED lighting, custom closet cabinetry, designer chandeliers and sconces, private courtyard pool, impact windows and doors, integrated pantry system with pull-outs, kitchen entertainment island, stainless steel appliances, and detached guest suite, as well as other customizable options. Bike to the beach and 5th Avenue South for fine dining and shopping from your brand new, customized home.
- Home Equipment: Auto Garage Door, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator/Icemaker, Self Cleaning Oven, Smoke Detector, Washer
- Interior Features: Built-In Cabinets, Cable Prewire, Foyer, High Speed Available, Pantry, Smoke Detectors, Surround Sound Wired, Volume Ceiling, Walk-In Closet, Window Coverings, His And Her Shower
- Exterior Features: Stucco Finish, Below Ground Pool with Waterfall, Landscaped, Open Lanai/Porch
- Underground Utilities: New Sewer, 1-inch Water Lines
- Floorplan: Split Bedrooms
- Flooring: Tile, Wood & Carpet
- Dining: Family
- Kitchen: Island, Pantry
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Guest Bath, Guest Room, Laundry in Residence, Screened Lanai/Porch
- Parking: Driveway Pavers
- Garage: 2 Car Attached
- Units in Community: 5
- Elementary School: LAKE PARK ELEMENTARY
- Middle School: GULFVIEW MIDDLE SCHOOL
- High School: NAPLES HIGH SCHOOL
- Approx. Living Area: 2,376 sq. ft.
- Approx.Total Area: 3,595 sq. ft.
- Lot Size: .34 acres / 14,810 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Baths: 3
- Building Design: Single Family
- Year Built: 2016
- Great Room: 19’3 x 35
- Master Suite: 18’9 x 18′
- Bedroom 2: 12’6 x 14’6
- Detached Guest Suite: 13′ x 15′
- Lanai: 10’3 x 24’6
- Garage: 19’6 x 22’3